Steeljaw's Pack is a group of Decepticons led by Steeljaw. They appear in Robots in Disguise. Their main base was located in an abandoned steel mill. Ever since Steeljaw escaped from his Stasis Cell, he's been recruiting a variety of dangerous Decepticons to help him turn Earth into a Decepticon homeworld. Also, every member of Steeljaw's Pack has had their Decepticon logos scratched by Steeljaw so that the tracking systems were terminated.
In Trust Exercises, Steeljaw displayed his interest in uniting the Decepticons and making Earth their new home. He would subsequently recruit Thunderhoof in As the Kospego Commands!, and later employed Minitron in a scheme to rescue others that Team Bumblebee had captured. This plan, which took place during True Colors, was only partially successful-by controlling Grimlock Minitron managed to secure Underbite, but was himself captured by Team Bumblebee. At the same time, Thunderhoof was tasked with finding the group a new base, and succeeded in locating an Abandoned Steel Mill that soon became home to the members of the Pack. As of Sideways the group included Steeljaw, Thunderhoof, Underbite, and new arrivals Fracture, Airazor, and Divebomb. After clashing with the Autobots and being briefly captured, the Pack escaped with the addition of Clampdown to their ranks.
In Lockout, the Pack managed to seize control of Denny Clay's Scrapyard, which doubled as Team Bumblebee's base. By modifying the Scrapyard's defenses, Steeljaw set up a subsonic field that prevented the Autobots from returning after they were lured away by Kickback, another escaped Decepticon that the pack tied up and left near the base. However, Russell Clay managed to escape capture, and he and the Autobots succeeded in shutting down the field. The Pack were then defeated by the Autobots, preventing them from freeing the other Decepticon prisoners held at the Scrapyard. After this, Steeljaw was contacted by Megatronus, who revealed himself as the one responsible for causing the crash of the prison ship Alchemor that had carried the captive Steeljaw and most of the Pack's membership. He then offered to give the Pack the Earth in exchange for their help in escaping the dimension in which he had been imprisoned.
In Battlegrounds, Part 1, the pack succeeded in capturing Team Bumblebee members Strongarm and Sideswipe while gathering materials for a Space Bridge intended to bring Megatronus to Earth, as well as other devices Megatronus had instructed them to create. Counting on the members of Team Bumblebee to come looking to rescue their captive teammates, Steeljaw instructed Fracture and his Mini-Cons to invade the Scrapyard and capture Fixit so that the captive Decepticons could be freed and added to the ranks of the Pack. However, an impatient Megatronus soon had them at work completing the Space Bridge at the foot of the Crown City Colossus, the statue's metal frame being essential to dissipating the massive energies that would be unleashed by his arrival. Before departing, however, Steeljaw and his remaining troops captured the Autobots' latest recruit, Windblade, during her flyby recon of their base. Fracture's squad was defeated by the unexpected arrival of Optimus Prime, but the Pack succeeded in bringing Megatronus to Earth despite his attempt to stop them.
Battlegrounds, Part 2 Steeljaw saw the pack betrayed by their "benefactor," as Megatronus revealed his intent to destroy both Earth and Cybertron using a Spark Fuser that the Pack had crafted for him. Steeljaw was quick to attack him despite being heavily outmatched, and ordered the rest of the Pack into action as well. Having witnessed Megatronus' power, however, the remainder of the Pack turned tail, only to be intercepted by Team Bumblebee, who fought the Pack's three captives. They were quickly defeated, while Steeljaw was sent flying into the distance by Megatronus. Following Megatronus' defeat, Thunderhoof and the other recaptured Pack members were placed in Stasis Cells while Steeljaw remained at large and Megatronus' fate remained uncertain.
In Metal Meltdown, Steeljaw found Kickback and attempted to recruit him for a new team. However, Kickback revealed that he was already on a new team. Steeljaw had followed Kickback to a swamp where the back end of the Alchemor was used as a base for a group of Decepticons. Steeljaw followed Kickback inside where he also met up with Scorponok and Glowstrike.
In Misdirection, Steeljaw tricks the Autobots that he is injured, he escapes from his stasis pod and entrap the Autobots allies, after that he releases some of his old pack members (notably, Thunderhoof and Clampdown), some new Decepticons and lead them to the swamp.
Now having earned the trust of Glowstrike and Saberhorn, Steeljaw dispatched his new team on various missions, aimed at scavenging human technology to rebuild the wrecked stern of the Alchemor as shown in Bumblebee's Night Off. Bisk (who was captured with his Mini-Con partners Anvil and Hammer after the events in Bumblebee's Night Off) and Quillfire (who was also captured with his Mini-Con partners Back and Forth in Impounded) were unsuccessful in their missions. Steeljaw met with his pack while Glowstrike and Saberhorn were away, interrupting a squabble between Clampdown and Thunderhoof concerning leadership in Portals. He considered using his pack to stage a blunt coup, but decided against it. In Decepticon Island (Part 1), Clampdown was captured by the Autobots. Later, the remains of Steeljaw's pack tangled with the Autobots when they launched a direct raid on the Alchemor. Steeljaw and the rest of the Decepticons were ultimately defeated and frozen with a Stasis bomb in Decepticon Island (Part 2).
- Steeljaw - Leader (At large)
- Minitron - Decepticon parasite (Captured)
- Underbite - Chompazoid (Captured)
- Thunderhoof - Crime Boss (Captured)
- Fracture - Bounty Hunter (Captured)
- Clampdown (Captured)
- Kickback - Insecticon (At large)
- Steeljaw (Captured, In stasis)
- Thunderhoof (Captured, In stasis)
- Clampdown (Captured, In stasis)
- Overload (Captured, In stasis)
- Groundpounder (Captured, In stasis)
- Bisk (Captured; In stasis)
- Quillfire (Captured, In stasis)
- Kickback (Captured, In stasis)
- Springload (Captured)
- Megatronus (Formerly, presumably offline)
Robots in DisguiseEdit
- "Trust Exercises"
- "As the Kospego Commands!"
- "True Colors"
- "Hunting Season"
- "Battlegrounds, Part 1"
- "Battlegrounds, Part 2"
- As of Battlegrounds, Part 2, Steeljaw is the only member of the pack at large. Although it is possible he is deceased, due to Megatronus throwing him into a cliff. This however, is proven false as Steeljaw survives the encounter and plans to make a new pack.
- Fracture, Fracture's two Mini-Cons, Steeljaw, and Thunderhoof appear to walk normal with both feet while Underbite walks on all fours and Clampdown walks sideways.
- Fracture is the only member of the gang to not have been an inmate aboard the Alchemor.
- Fracture is also the only Decepticon in the Pack that doesn't have an animal-like appearance.
- Clampdown is the reason Thunderhoof got arrested by the Autobots and Thunderhoof is the only Decepticon to have been partnered with humans.
- Underbite was the first member of Steeljaw's pack to be defeated by Optimus Prime the second was Fracture both were defeated with ease.
- Kickback was used by the Pack as part of a scheme, but he wanted to join their pack.