|Alias|| My Creation
|Species|| Cybertronian |
|First appearance||Predacons Rising|
|Voiced by||Nolan North|
Skylynx is a Predacon and former member of the Decepticons. Skylynx was created alongside Darksteel by Shockwave and Starscream in an attempt to re-create Project: Predacon and build a new Decepticon army. However Skylynx and Darksteel soon found themselves falling under their true leader Predaking. Together, they fought along side with the Autobots, and Knock Out, against Unicron.
CreationShortly after Starscream and Shockwave arrived on Cybertron after Megatron's death, Shockwave immedtiatly re-initated Project: Predacon and created Skylynx and Darksteel.
Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen
Skylynx and Darksteel were discovered by Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen. After a ferocious battle with the Autobots the two Predacons nearly killed the Autobots, but the Autobots escaped. Sometime later they arrived at the lab of Shockwave.
When they arrived they bragged about how weak the Autobots were, Starscream hit them with an electric rod saying they shouldn't have been found by the Autobots.
Unicron / Predaking
Sometime later Starscream located the remains of the Ancient Predacons so he and Darksteel were ordered to collect the Predacon bones.
During the digging however Skylynx and Darksteel got into a minor scuffle before Unicron arrived. However Skylynx and Darksteel's first instinct was to attack him head on but both of them failed miserably as Unicron turned the ancient Predacons into Terrorcons. Not long after he watched as Unicron's army of Terrorcons headed off for the Well of the Allspark, he then witnessed Predaking arrive not long after.Predaking told Skylynx to join him, but he and Darksteel initially refused and attacked Predaking instead. Although for a short time they had the upper hand against Predaking, he managed to pin them down and they surrendered. Shockwave, who was attacked by the Terrorcons, but survived, suggested that they use their strength against the Terrorcons.
All out war against Unicron
At the arrival of the Nemesis, Skylynx and the other two Predacons battled with all the Terrorcons flying in the sky. The Nemesis crashed during the battle and the Autobots went outside. Skylynx landed alongside Predaking and Darksteel to fight alongside the Autobots, he attacked the oncoming Terrorcons along with Predaking and Darksteel. At first the Predacons gained had the upper hand, but the Terrorcons outnumbered them and forced them all the way down to the core of Cybertron. At the moment Unicron was defeated by Optimus Prime, all the Terrorcons turned to dust.Later on when Starscream planned to claim Darkmount, Skylynx joined his fellow Predacons in settling some old scores, most likely to kill Starscream.
- He is always seen with Darksteel in the movie.
- Skylynx's beast form appears to be a griffin.
- Skylynx seems to be more intelligent than Darksteel, since he always speaks in complete sentences and takes things seriously.
- When the Predacons were discovered by Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen, Skylynx sounded a bit British when he said "neither" to Ultra Magnus' question about them being Autobots or Decepticons.
- Since Darksteel and Skylynx are usually together, most people are confused which one is which.
- A toy was produced, and is pretty show accurate besides the head and face.
- Like Predaking and Darksteel, he suffers from mass displacement between his robot and beast mode.
- Skylynx's beast mode roar is lower pitched than Darksteel and Predaking, like the sound of a bull.
- Skylynx is voiced by Nolan North who also voices Smokescreen, ironically. Sadly they do not interact in the film, not verbally at least.
- This incarnation of Skylynx is the first time since G1 that the character has been in a cartoon, though his G1 counterpart was an Autobot.
- Like Hardshell, Skylynx came closer to terminating an Autobot than any other Decepticon in the show since Starscream killed Cliffjumper.
- Despite being a Decepticon at the start of the film, Skylynx claims to Ultra Magnus that he and Darksteel are neither Autobot or Decepticon, implying that he never considered himself a Decepticon in the first place.
- Skylynx seems to be easily ticked off by Darksteel and his tactics, as Darksteel accidentally hits Skylynx with a predacon bone. Skylynx responded "so you find me amusing?" and hits Darksteel with the same bone.
- Despite being a "new" Predacon, Skylynx is arguably stronger than Predaking as a beast as he was able to severely wound Ultra Magnus by himself as a beast which took him out of action for the whole movie in a few minutes, when it took Predaking almost the whole 3rd season just to take Magnus's hand. Though Skylynx did take a few blows from Magnus.
- "Haha, neither."
- "Gutting Autobots."
- "We weren't followed."
- "They fled like cowards. We have no need to fear them."
- "So you find me amusing?"
- "I say we show this lord of the undead what it's like to be on living."
- "Indeed Darksteel. Most likely our predecessor."
- "If you call being undead living."
- "Just be glad you're alive so the demon can't pull your strings."
- "All hail Predaking."