Scientist is a class featured in the game Transformers: War for Cybertron. Scientists defeat their enemies with science. To that end, they use a variety of support weapons and abilities and can repair teammates. Scientists are the only class that can see their teammate's life bars. They can also transform into jets and attack with guided missiles.
Life bar: 3
- Energon Seeker (Seeker) - Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker
- Stalker (Slipstream)
- Retaliator (Shockwave, unlockable by preorder through Gamestop, DLC #1, available for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, but not for the PC version.)
Scientists can equip two of these four weapons:
They use energon clubs in melee and carry Energon grenades.
Scientists can eventually choose two from four different abilities:
- Shockwave: Issue an area-wide force-bubble that pushes enemies back and causes damage.
- Spawn Sentry: Create an automatic hovering gun that can spot cloaked guys. Its life will continuously drain, but it can be healed with a Repair Ray.
- Drain: Siphon health from enemies.
- Disguise: Redeco yourself so you appear as an ally to your enemies. You will be revealed if the enemy targets you.
- Barrel roll: A quick movement to either side, enabling evasion of enemy attacks. DO IT!