|First appearance||War for Cybertron|
|Voiced by||Gary Anthony Williams|
Note: Demolisher was initially a pre-order exclusive downloadable content character in the United States and Play.com in UK, and is not playable in the War for Cybertron storyline campaign. Using a preorder code to unlock him allows the player to use Demolisher in Escalation mode, and makes his chassis available for customizing an online multiplayer character for the Decepticon soldier class. Demolisher was later made available alongside the other preorder-exclusive characters in the Transformers: War for Cybertron Map and Character Pack. He was available for the XBox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, but not for the PC version.
Demolishor was part of the Massive Decepticon Attack on Iacon. After the attack on the Ark and the apparent death of Megatron, Starscream took command and ordered the Decepticons forces to retreat. Demolishor drove past the other retreating Decepticon troops in his tank mode as they left the battle field, with Metroplex looming over.
Note: Once again, Demolisher only appears as a usable Titan-class chassis in Fall of Cybertron's multiplayer mode, identified as "Bruiser." This time, he was available from the get-go. He is not playable in the Fall of Cybertron storyline campaign.
Note: Demolisher appears as an Escalation-only character. His default ability is the Explosive Path and his default weapon is the Neutron Assault Rifle.
- "War for Cybertron" (Debut, Downloadable Content)
- "Fall of Cybertron" (Chassis)
- "Rise of the Dark Spark" (Escalation Only)
- In War for Cybertron, his chassis is identified as "Gladiator." This could be an indicator that he was one of Megatron's loyal gladiators during his uprising in Transformers: Exodus.
- Demolisher's appearance was based on his Armada counterpart.